Lilypie

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Since Tom and I are dealing with all of this work-up stuff, I felt like I needed to get started on Christmas right away this year. So, by the weekend after Thanksgiving, Tom had set up our tree and hung the lights outside. It's our first time doing the icicle lights and deer and I think it looks wonderful. He did such a great job getting everything set up:) I had other grand plans, but Tom convinced me that "less is more." Here's the final look:



We are finally experiencing some colder nights, so Grace was all dressed up in her little bear outfit when we went out the other night. She is just too cute!! She always gets lots of compliments when we are out. Everyone tells her how cute she is and then says "you must look just like your daddy!" Hmmm...I'm never sure if I should be offended by that comment or just be glad I have such a cute husband and daughter!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Melissa. she sure is a cutie. grama thinks that she looks like her Mommy. Can;t wait to see her.

Ashley Davis said...

I love your house; it's gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog today--now I can "stalk" you and keep up with Miss Grace! She's too cute!