Lilypie

Friday, November 6, 2009

Nursery additions

My mom reminded me that I haven't posted any pictures of the changing station that Tom and our friend, John, built. They did an AMAZING job and it looks way better than any of the ones I've seen. My mom and I painted the letters for Grace's name a couple days before she was born. It was one of the last "nesting" things that I just had to do. I love everything about Grace's room and I hope she does, too.


Tom built both bookcases and John built the changing table in the center. They are stained to match Grace's crib and they go together perfectly.

The shelves that my dad put up for me. It was something I always wanted to do, but never found the time. He helped out tremendously by taking care of this. Thanks Dad!

Grace's closet is packed to the brim!! Thanks in part to Gianna's hand-me-down's and mom's shopping sprees!! You can't even see all the clothes to the left and right of the opening. There's about 5 more feet in there! Hopefully the diapers in there will last us a couple more months. Seems like that's all I buy these days:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to be able to see these pictures. thanks for the updates so often. she sure is a sweeti. We miss all of you.
Mom